"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
So basically, I absolutely love Kreia. She is the perfect villain. Unlike several other video game female character, she didn’t depend on boobs or a pretty face to carry on a story.
Kreia was the ultimate Machiavellian character. She plots, schemes and protects her interest, which is to show that her teaching was right. She was neither evil nor good but she was mysterious.
Her story was that her students all become Sith, the Dark Jedis, and shunned by the Jedi Order, she set’s out to prove to the galaxy that she was right. She was betrayed by her masters, her apprentice that she become know as Darth Traya (Betrayed).
Will betrayals turn me into her. I know it is my anger that is driving me forward right now. To prove that I am a better person. But will that anger make me hate, make me forget about being nice. Only god knows. I hope he guides me correctly!
- apocalypseplease566 reblogged this from bucksteeth
- weallhavesomethingtoprove likes this
- pbear1299 likes this
- cosmic-vulcan likes this
- whynoteventry reblogged this from coco-kitten
- whynoteventry likes this
- coco-kitten reblogged this from maxxiejones
- all-the-other-stuff likes this
- dannyybee reblogged this from maxxiejones
- dannyybee likes this
- seeitlikeiseeit likes this
- maxxiejones reblogged this from bucksteeth
- maxxiejones likes this
- thehighlanderjedi reblogged this from bucksteeth
- confederatejesus likes this
- hansolus reblogged this from bucksteeth and added:
- thescottishfilmmaker likes this
- ameans likes this
- elizabethsdifferences likes this
- keeperxofxsecrets likes this
- pandamindtricks reblogged this from bucksteeth
- pandamindtricks likes this
- bucksteeth posted this